Rainbow Milk Experiment
What the milk change colour, as the food colouring seperates from the milk
• Milk (whole milk works best)
• A dish (a shallow pyrex dish works best)
• Washing up liquid
• Food dye (colours are up to you!)
• Q-tips/cotton buds
• Pour some milk into the dish, enough to cover the bottom of the dish.
• Add a few drops of food dye to the milk (mix and match the colours!)
• Dab the end of the cotton bud into the washing up liquid
• Finally, dip the cotton bud into the milk and watch!
- science fun
- Experiment - Experiment