Ladybird Sustainable Development Goals (How do you wrap that?)
Aim of Badge Please refer to Leaders introduction (IGG Ladybirds Special Focus (Leaders Introduction to Activities)
HOW DO YOU WRAP THAT?
The storybook and cartoon characters posters take Ladybirds on a journey to discover the 17 most precious gifts in the world- the United Nations Sustainable Developments Goals. Full of whimsical rhymes and engaging illustrations, How Do You Wrap That? Is the perfect way for you to empower the Ladybird and help them to become the generation who transform our world.
• Read the story to the Ladybirds
• Introduce the SDG Squad (posters) a unique set of 17 cartoon characters who represent each of the goals
• The characters will help Ladybirds learn about issues central to the SDG
• Ask the Ladybirds which goal they would choose to give the world?
• Chat about how making the smallest chance, each of the Ladybirds can be a part of making the world a happier, healthier place for everyone
How Do You Wrap That? Reproduced by IGG with the permission of the author Erin Wicking www.howdoyouwrapthat.com.au
Attachments/Template needed for activity? Yes,
Copy of Book and Posters sent to each Ladybird Unit Feb 2018