IGG Ladybird Crafts for Fun
Mother's Day Card
• Heart template x 6 for each Ladybird (see overleaf)
• Red card
• Yellow card
• Markers/colouring crayons/pencils
1. Print and cut out a heart template for each Ladybird.
2. Fold the template along the dotted lines.
3. In each ‘4 leaf clover’ draw something nice or write a nice little message.
4. Fold the clovers up until you have them in a heart shape and place each heart one on top of the other.
5. Glue one side of each heart and stick it to another heart until you have a string of hearts together.
6. Trace the heart shapes onto red card and cut it out ensuring you have two, one for the front and one for the back.
7. Apply glue all over the white heart shape, top and back, one at a time.
8. Place a string of ribbon across the centre of the heart (don’t cut the ribbon just yet).
9. Place the red heart on top.
10. Cut the ribbon (leave enough that it can be tied in a bow).
11. You can leave the heart as is or add a smaller heart inside the heart using a different colour.
12. You can add a message on the cover.
13. Tie the ribbon and you are done!
Spring Trefoil News 2018
Attachments/Template needed for activity? Yes
- crafts for fun
- mothers day
- Trefoil News
- Trefoil News Spring 2018
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements