• Card/paper plates
• Green paint/colouring pencils/crayons
• Googly eyes
• Snake template (overleaf)
1. If you are using a paper plate you will need to trace out the spiral based on the template.
2. Using the green paint, colouring pencils or crayons let the Ladybirds design their snake as they see fit.
3. Cut out the spiral ensuring there is enough room at the top for the snake’s head.
4. Stick on the googly eyes, attach the string and your snakes are good to go.
Spring Trefoil News 2018
Attachments/Template needed for activity? Yes