IGG Ladybird Crafts for Fun
• Coloured card
• White card
• Oval/egg shape template
• Glue dots
• Stickers (optional)
1. Cut the inner circle from the paper plate, leaving the outer portion intact.
2. Trace the oval or egg template onto the card.
3. Let the Ladybirds design Easter-themed eggs on the white card.
4. Cut the eggs from the card and glue onto the back of the paper plate wreath.
5. Cut a piece of ribbon, make a bow, use a glue dot, and attach to the top of the wreath.
6. Cut another piece of ribbon, form a loop, use a glue dot, and attach to the back of the wreath.
7. Hang and enjoy for Easter.
Spring Trefoil News 2018
Attachments/Template needed for activity? No
- crafts for fun
- Easter Craft
- Trefoil News
- Trefoil News Spring 2018
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements