IGG Brownie Crafts for Fun
13 Strips of sugar paper (various colours)
1 sheet white card
1 poly pocket
Sellotape and double-sided tape
1. Weave an 8x6 mat using double sided tape to stick the start of each strip as you attach it.
2. You may need to trim one side of your mat once woven to fit inside the poly pocket.
3. Use double sided tape to tidy ends of strips.
4. Decorate white card with your name and colours/stickers.
5. Slip both inside the poly pocket and seal with Sellotape.
Acknowledgement/Source : Pinterest
Attachments/Template needed for activity? No
- Branch Weekend 2018
- Interest Badge Brownie Art and Crafts
- sit upon
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements