#youshape2018 - Dragon's Den
Found in the youshape activity pack
1. The aim of this activity is for Scouts
to pitch ideas for their ideal
2. Each Patrol should come up with an
activity that they want to pitch, and should
work together to explain how they might
run it. This is a good opportunity to
encourage peer leadership, by allowing the
Patrol Leader to guide their peers through
the pitching process.
3. Once they have polished their final idea,
each Patrol should present their pitch to
the rest of the Scouts, in front of a panel
of judges (this could be made up of a
Senior Patrol Leader and Section Leaders).
4. Scouts in the ‘audience’ can raise their
hands to ask their own questions, and
feed back on one another’s ideas,
discussing whether or not they are
feasible for future planning.
5. To help you remember the young people’s
pitches, you could record the session on
your phone, or keep written notes.
- Teamwork - Troop forum