Code of Conduct
To derive a code of conduct for the Pack (or review the code you already have)
Paper, Pencil, Copies of the Current Code of Conduct
1. Split the cubs in to their sixes
2. Ask them to consider the current Code of Conduct and then allow them to come up with any further rules that the pack should have as part of it.
3. Discuss suggestions with the whole pack and agree the finalised code of conduct.
4. Talk about what should happen if people don't follow the Code of Conduct.
- code of conduct
- Promise - Forum and role model
- Promise - Pack leadership
- Teamwork - Pack forum