Definition matching activity to learn about different methods of cooking and how healthy or unhealthy they are.
> Print out of the methods
> Print out of the definitions
> Scissors (for leaders)
1. Print out the resource sheets.
2. Leaders cut them up into flash cards.
3. Give each group all of the methods and their definitions all jumbled up.
4. Cubs then have to match the methods to the correct definition.
5. Once they have finished, go through the answers.
6. Finally, ask the Cubs to place the methods of cooking in order from healthiest to unhealthiest.
- Chef badge
- cooking methods
- Chef - Methods