How to Grow Seeds in a Bag
Day by day glimpse of a very unique and detailed look into how seeds sprout and grow.
Zip lock bags
Seed of your choice - we used alfalfa sprouts
1. Fold handee towel to the size of the bag and insert it into the plastic bag.
2. Moisten the towel with water
3. Place seeds on top of the moistened towel and seal.
4. Leave in bag until it starts to sprout and grow.
5. If you want to continue to grow it, transplant to the garden or container.
This activity was obtained through the following url - https://sciencekiddo.com/bean-seed-in-a-bag/
- seeds, handee towel, plastic, bag
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements