Report Copyright Infringement
View in OSM UK View in OSM NZ
Running, Jumping & Throwing Bases
Stopwatches, Tape measures, Tennis Balls, Skipping Ropes, Trundle Wheels
1. All YP to participate in a "warm up" routine.
2. Participate in running, jumping and throwing bases in rotation.
3. A leader/helper will time/measure the performance.
4. YP to record their best scores on a record card
- warm up
- Athletics - Jumping
- Athletics - Skipping
- Athletics - Sprint
- Athletics - Throwing
- Athletics - Warm up
- Athletics Plus - Events
- Fitness - Physical Challenge
- Fitness - Training
Rainbow, Brownie, Guide and Senior Section leaders should visit Online Guide Manager.
© 2011, 2018 Online Youth Manager Ltd.