Report Copyright Infringement
View in OSM UK View in OSM NZ
Act out scenarios and get the scouts to diagnose and provide first aid.
4 bases; 1 unconscious, 1 burn, 1 hypothermia, 1 major bleed. ALso talk about fractures, heat stroke and dehydration. Focus on assessing scene first.
- Emergency Aid - Accident
- Emergency Aid - Airway and Recovery Position
- Emergency Aid - Burns
- Emergency Aid - Choking
- Emergency Aid - Emergency services
- Emergency Aid - Heat
- Emergency Aid - Major bleeding
- Emergency Aid - Shock
- Emergency Aid - [NONE]
- Outdoor - Accident Actions
- Outdoor - Adult Help
- Outdoor - Cuts, burns and bites
- Outdoor Plus - CPR
- Outdoor Plus - Fractures and Bleeding
- Outdoor Plus - Pressure and bleeding
- Outdoor Plus - Recovery Position
- Outdoor Plus - Temperature
Rainbow, Brownie, Guide and Senior Section leaders should visit Online Guide Manager.
© 2011, 2018 Online Youth Manager Ltd.