Make plaited woggles
Leather offcuts from local upholsters, or online suppliers sell bags of off-cuts.
Plaiting download is the official one from the SA, but the woggle picture and these instructions are easier:
1. Fold the centre strip behind the right strip.
2. Pass the bottom from the front through the gap marked 'A'
3. You now have a weird looking plait as in diagram 4.
4. Make another plait as shown in diagram 5 and again pass the bottom from the front through the gap marked 'B'
5. Straighten up the completed plait and your woggle is complete or fixed.
- Pioneer - Indoors