Make plaited woggles
Leather offcuts from local upholsters, or online suppliers sell bags of off-cuts.
Plaiting download is the official one from the SA, but the woggle picture and these instructions are easier:
1. Fold the centre strip behind the right strip.
2. Pass the bottom from the front through the gap marked 'A'
3. You now have a weird looking plait as in diagram 4.
4. Make another plait as shown in diagram 5 and again pass the bottom from the front through the gap marked 'B'
5. Straighten up the completed plait and your woggle is complete or fixed.
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements