Create a human knot which then needs to be untangled.
- All the group stand in a circle
- Everyone lifts up their right arm and grabs anyone elses hand
- Then with their left hand, they grab the hand of a different person
- Remember to remind them that they cannot grab the person stood next to them or the same person twice or it wont work!
- The group then need to unravel themselves without letting go with their hands
As an added challenge try unraveling in silence.
[Just a note added after playing this tonight - the group needs to be an even number and also be aware of quieter children getting pulled in uncomfortable ways - it was quite difficult to tell that one lad was in distress from having his arms twisted up behind his back]