Don't Wake the Bears
This activity was taken from Join-in-Jamboree - February - Halla Sverige - Hello Sweden
Blindfolds. Photos/pictures of bears mounted on card. Small packets of gummy bears.
Create a square approx. 6m x 6m squared out of rope.
- Spread photos or pictures of bears liberally in the square.
- Divide Sixes into two sections, half at opposite sides of the square.
- One side are the guides and the other the rangers, who are blindfolded.
- One at a time, the guides direct the rangers through the bear pit, helping to avoid them standing on a bear.
- If they do stand on a bear, they are eaten by the bear and are out.
- How many can each Six lead safely through the bear pit?
- Give the winners a small packet of gummy bears each
- Global Challenge
- working together
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements