Report Copyright Infringement
View in OSM UK View in OSM NZ
First Aid Covering Stage 3, Designed for 2/3 Nights
First Aid Booklet
Know what to do at the scene of an accident.
Know when and how to contact the emergency services.
Be able to respond to the needs of an unconscious patient.
Know how to open an airway, give CPR and how to place in the recovery position.
Know how to deal with major bleeding.
Know how to deal with burns and scalds.
Know how to safeguard against the effects of heat. Know how to recognise and treat heat exhaustion.
Know how to safeguard against the effects of cold. Know how to recognise and treat hypothermia.
Recognise the symptoms of shock and how to treat a casualty.
Know how to deal with choking.
- Emergency Aid - Accident
- Emergency Aid - Burns
- Emergency Aid - Choking
- Emergency Aid - Cold
- Emergency Aid - Emergency services
- Emergency Aid - Heat
- Emergency Aid - Major bleeding
- Emergency Aid - Shock
- Emergency Aid - Unconscious needs
- Hiker - Emergency Knowledge
- Outdoor - Accident Actions
- Outdoor - Cuts, burns and bites
- Outdoor Plus - CPR
- Outdoor Plus - Pressure and bleeding
- Outdoor Plus - Recovery Position
- Outdoor Plus - Temperature
- Survival Skills - First aid
Rainbow, Brownie, Guide and Senior Section leaders should visit Online Guide Manager.
© 2011, 2016 Online Youth Manager Ltd.