To demonstrate skills & knowledge for Scouts Street Sports badge.
BMX, scooters, skateboards, inline skates etc. Appropriate safety equipment (knee pads, helmet etc)
Over a 6 month period, at specific troop nights:
1. Talk to other scouts and leaders about their sport.
2. Talk about safety aspects, rules and maintenance.
3. Talk about or try to get a well known guest speaker relevant to the sport(s).
4. Attend a demonstration event.
5. Show the leader by demonstrating at different meetings that you have improved with your sport.
6. Demonstrate, encourage and help to train other scouts.
(see Street Sports badge for full requirements).