A Circle game of mini goal
Soft Footballs / Tennis balls
- every one stands in the circle with their feet shoulder width apart, the outside edge of their foot should touch the children either side of them.
- every one puts one hand behind thier back.
- the children have to defend their goal with their remaining hand.
- if the ball passes between their legs the must sit down.
- when there enough children out you could create a secondary circle so those out dont get bored.
- Make the game harder and faster by introducing more balls or the tennis balls.